Friday, July 8, 2011

EGG BURJI :):)

I donot know where to start from.....
and luckily I do.... woww..!!!!
telangana or vidarbha ???
doesnt make sense,
extra MAYONNAISE is what people love...
BABA.. baba.. BABA
is the latest buzz around.
Aish has a special one coming soon.....
and this " most awaited kiddo " has already brought her MOM under debts.
traffic is rising...
with increasing numbers of NANO's... ( donno how ??? )
DIABETES is turning common...
Ipad2, gizmos and gadgets...
gingerbread 2.3.4 is d recent sneak peek...
changing climate...
flooding CHINA to hell !!!!
Times are changing....
and changing big time !!!!
Rafa losing it out for the first time in 4 yrs... omg ...
Djoka ruling the ROOST....!!!!
Justin Beiber... a shocker...
if you don't know what I am talking about.... check YAHOO !!
fb fb fb fb..... what next ????
and out comes ... the GOOGLE + :D:D
Advertisements and glamour...
Sakshi ,,,, the so called LADY LUCK behind the WC' 11 victory...
I doubt... wether MAHI agrees to it.... :):)
Reality shows.....
increasing every season.
burning calories gets tougher...
couch POTATOES is what you turn...
if ya watchn it straight for hours...
MULTIPLEXES & MALLS !!!
people tweeting.... to perfection...
EPL starting soon...
the most eagerly awaited event...!!!
Sambhar ... chutney... and rassam...
what else do you want on a SUNDAY morning.....!!!
If you don't love the earlier line...
a "" TANDOORI CHICKEN "" is awaiting its master...!!!
corporate world... is the dream...
and CEEVEE's are the key.
CS1.6 is what I love...
and so does the world.
gardening is a passion...
and loving others maintaining your garden... is a "" sincere PASSION "" !!!
restaurants and clubs...
are thumping to raw music...
people going wild... smoking themselves to flames...
A style statement, yes...
and the cost... """ ur LIFE "" !!!
a cheap bargain for the ' fab ' involved.
lmao, rofl, lol... brb and what not...
if u are still clueless and staring at it...
log in to www.urbandictionary.com :):)
Robotics & embedded system sounds kewl..
and when D.K.Bose runs...
its SWITTY SWITTY..... all the way...!!!
"" the youth loves slang... perfectly delivered " - DELHI BELLY :P
Radio stations are BUSY playing tracks...
Auto Rickshaws are BUSY adjusting their meters...
Policemen are BUSY taking bribes...
Ministers are BUSY corrupting the system...
And WE are so damn BUSY accepting it...!!!!!
URBANIZATION is rising...
with wiildlife moving into APARTMENTS !!!!
Trees being felled...
with promises of planting more.
java, .net , c++ ....
android, wifi. 3G ...
iphone 4 is sexy...
MARIO, CONTRA and DAVE is no more......
Its some silly " FARMVILLE, CITYLIFE, CARCHAOS " that are doing the rounds.....!!!!
I love ANGRYBIRDS though.... :)
EGGBURJI is healthy nd yumm.....
but still... 8 INDIAN tummies were found containing the banned contents as stated by NADA...
losing medals... its bad.... a shame....!!!
Its not late... better switch over to the BURJI mania....!!!!
BUNGEE jumping is no more a thrill...
DSLR's... lenses...
professional photography is on a rise...
the childhood is lost... its no more.
SOMEBODY hit a ransom of " ONE LAKH CRORE ".... found in a temple in KERALA...
And I guess.... theat SOMEBODY spells ' G ' ' O ' ' V ' ' E ' ' R ' ' N ' ' M ' ' E ' ' N ' ' T ' !!!!
the longest sea bridge is now open... 
its only 49kms long with around 5000 pillars holding you...
CAUTION : drive if you swim well !!!!! :P
DONATIONS ( the negative CONNOTATION ).... the easy INDIAN LOOPHOLE...
Farah Khan is busy judging the tele PRIME TIME...
Eclipses keep coming very often these days... hardly know anything about them....
Federer Vs Tsonga was a must watch...
with Tsonga hooping to VICTORY >>>>>>
SPEAKASIA.... damn cheat...
" I will edit this when I get my share..."
Harry potter is ready for release...
with Amir Khan busy collecting the accolades 4 DB... more of a routine to him.
Osama is no more...
and soon did CY_abottabad map was released :):)
I knw CS fans were happy indeed...
insomnia... amnesia... and what not...
Doc's earning hefty amounts... ( its not bcoz I am a BE graduate or so....) ( and neither do I wanted to let ppl knw that now I am one by saying the earlier statement )  ;)

Things are changing...
but you will still love ur " PARLE - G ".....
No matter where this world takes you....
One day....
ITS UR MEMORIES AND ETIQUETTES that stay along.....
and if they do....
you are definitely one from the MAYONNAISE loving crowd....!!!!!

Keep loving the world around...
and try making it better....
because you never know....
" SPEAKASIA might give your share back...."
HOPE FOR THE BEST..... and keep eating the yummmmm....... "" EGG BURJI "" :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment